- Kuang - Batu Arang - 1st September 1915
- Batu Arang - Batang Berjuntai - 1st February 1918
- Dibongkah WWII (Batu Arang - Batang Berjuntai)
- Dibongkah 1971 (Kuang - Batu Arang)
Kuang - Batu Arang 10.9km
Batu Arang - Batang Berjuntai 11.3km
Station / Halt:PENGKALAN KUNDANG 6.4 km - BATU ARANG 10.9 km - BUKIT BADONG 17.4 km - BATANG BERJUNTAI 22.2 km
Railway line connecting the mainline of Malayan Railways at Kuang to Batu Arang, which was opened in 1915, and westwards to Batang Berjuntai which was opened in 1918. In 1971 Malayan Railways shut down the line and dismantled the tracks with introduction of more diesel locomotives into its fleet; up to that point Batu Arang was the only source of coal for its steam locomotives.